Defining Yoga: Through History, Philosophy, & Worldview, this online Yoga Training and Mentoring program was designed for those interested in enriching their knowledge and understanding of yoga from a Christian worldview. My hope is to help you to deepen your knowledge of yoga and to equip you for your God given purpose as a yogi, teacher, and member of the greater yoga community.
This fall, will be diving into the history of yoga, how the practice has evolved over the years, the schools of yoga, examining how worldview affects yoga, and defining yoga from a Christian worldview.
***This program will be limited to 12 participants.
As part of the yoga training program you will receive:
- Course outline and suggested reading material
- 5 hour-long teaching video calls
- Additional 30 minutes of Q & A time after each call
- homework and accountability partner
- access to our online community
- private mentoring sessions with Kelly will be available separately (optional)
***10 hours of Yoga Alliance continuing education credits will be available for this course.
All teachings will be recorded, so if you are unable to attend the live training, a recording of the session will be emailed to you.
- Tuesday, October 1st, 12-1PM EST
- Tuesday, October 8th, 12-1PM EST
- Tuesday, October 15th, 12-1PM EST
- Tuesday, October 22nd, 12-1PM EST
- Tuesday, October 29th, 12-1PM EST
Please make sure that you can receive emails from [email protected]